It’s a good idea to have a list of StarCraft 2 cheats on hand as you work your way through the game’s single player campaigns. It’s also nice to take a break and uncover all the neat Easter eggs hidden along the way. Whether you take on Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, or Legacy of the Void, we have it all for you.
Before quitting the game, it is important to note that the following cheats disable achievements. If you want to take advantage of all of these features, you’ll need to start a new campaign or load one of your other saves to keep progressing. These cheats don’t work in multiplayer for obvious reasons either. Therefore, avoid using it on these servers. We don’t want you to be banned. Here is a helpful list of StarCraft 2 cheats, and some of the best StarCraft 2 Easter eggs that will make you smile.
How to use StarCraft 2 cheats
It’s quick and easy to get started with StarCraft 2 cheats. First, start a single player campaign and press Enter on your keyboard to open the voicebox. Enter any of the following cheats to activate it and watch the chat log to view the word CHEAT in capital letters. The cheat should take effect immediately and you can now enjoy your playthrough. The best StarCraft 2 cheats are:
- God mode: TerribleTerribleDamage
- Instant Victory: WhatIsBestInLife
- Instant defeat: LetsJustBugOutAndCallItEven
- Disable Fog of War: Took TheRedPill
- Disable the need for consumables: Bunker55AliveInside
- Obtain 5000 minerals: SpectralTiger
- 5000 gas gain: RealMenDrillDeep
- Get 5000 from each resource: WhoRunBartertown
- Allow the use of all technologies: We all say so
- Unlock all upgrades: I am iron man
- Enable quick builds and quick upgrades: CatFoodForPrawnGuns
- Disable cooldowns for spells: HanShotFirst
- Deactivate the victory conditions for the rest of the game: TyuHasLeftTheGame
- Continuation of the game after the defeat: Never give up, never surrender
- Rapid unit healing: ImADoctorNotARoachJim
- All units and buildings are free: MoreDotsMoreDots
- Add 5 million credits in story mode: WhySoSerious (doesn’t work in the heart of the crush)
- Unlock all missions: Let your sleep
- Unlock all kinematics: EyeOfSauron
- Unlock all UNN TV news shows: StayClassyMarSara (does not work in the heart of the crush)
- In custom maps, add 5000 terrazine: Jaynestown
- Play the song Terran Up the Night: OverEngineeredCodPiece
Blizzard loves to hide secrets and references in its campaigns. Here are some of the funniest
Unlock the secret mission Wings of Liberty
During the Media Blitz mission, guide your Odin mech to the bottom right of the map and destroy the science facility at the end of the street. Take the documents that come out of the wreck and look for the secret Piercing the Shroud mission on the mission selection screen. You have to complete it before going to Char.
In Wings of Liberty, during the Fiery Devil Playground mission, go to the bottom right of the map to find Diablo. You can’t kill him or interact with him in any way, but there he is.
Keep an eye on the security chambers on the top wall of the facility after you’ve evolved and headed towards the next group of enemies. Diablo relaxes in one of them too.
Find Ewoks in the Legacy of the Void
In the Unsealing the Past mission set on Endion, you’ll find Ewoks huddling around campfires and hiding behind trees everywhere.
There is also a Jurassic World reference at this level. There is an improved strain blue zerg monster called Indomilisk Rex, a pastiche made by Indominus Rex from the movie.
Find the Tauren Marine
In Mission Zero Hour, you will eliminate the zerg infestation in the top left of the map. If you go beyond that, you’ll find a level 80 tauren marine in power armor. Appreciate your short time with him because the way you look will cause him to run into a nearby toilet and never come out.
In Legacy of the Void, in the “Templer’s Charge” mission, move your base platform up, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. The Tauren Navy lands with a nuclear explosion and you can control it as a unit.